Traffic Enforcement Request Form

A Traffic Enforcement Request Form may be submitted when a resident, school official or business owner feels there is a chronic traffic problem. This form may be completed and submitted online.

Please be specific in regard to the day(s) of the week, times and locations the violations are occurring in order to fully address the issue.

For parking complaints, issues or abandoned vehicles: Please contact the City of San Jose’s Department of Transportation via the following links:

City of San Jose Parking Enforcement

If you are reporting a crime in progress or other emergency in San Jose, DO NOT USE THIS FORM. Call Emergency dispatch at 911, or cellular phone users - (408) 277-8911. For non-emergency, call 311 or cellular phone users – (408) 277-8900.

Click here to submit an Online Crime Report.

To request traffic enforcement in your San Jose neighborhood please use this form.

Traffic Enforcement Request *Fields marked with an asterisk are required. 
* Your First / Last Name:    /  
* Your Address:
* City / State / Zip:        
* Your Phone Number:
* Your E-mail Address: 
* Type of Offense:
* Violations usually occur on the
following day(s) and time(s):

Hold the Ctrl key down to select multiple Days and Times.
* Enforcement Location: 
   "123 Main St." or
   "1st St. and Main St."
   But NOT "First St."

Exact street name and address number or intersection.
* Additional Details: 

Use this space to add additional information about the location or description of the violation,
for example:

(200 block W. Mission St. between San Pedro St and Guadalupe Pkwy. Speeding cars, running stop sign)

    Get a new challenge

Type the characters in the image above (Case doesn't matter)


The City of San José is committed to open and honest government and strives to consistently meet the community's expectations by
providing excellent service, in a positive and timely manner, and in the full view of the public. Read more about the City Code of Ethics.